We are a family owned and operated business , which is fully bonded , insured , and California Licensed .
C-36 Plumbing CA Lic. #1075463
We strive to perfect every little aspect of our work and make sure all work is 100% complete , before we leave and that you are entirely satisfied with the end product.
REPIPE HOME HERO is specialized in three sections of plumbing works
- Repipe with COPPER L type or PEX (cross-linked polyethylene)
- Rerouting or Repairing Leaky Water Lines
- INSTALLING & REPLACING all kinds of plumbing hardware on the water system of your home (ex. Shower Valves , Toilets , Faucets , Water Heaters , Angle Stops , Supply Lines , etc.)
We focus on the main factors that affect your home’s water system. We plan out the system, before installation.This allows us to provide a long lasting guarantee for your new water system.
When Do You Need Repipe Services?
- After you notice a big spike in your water bill
- There are frequent burst pipes and water leaks
- There is a huge loss in the home’s water pressure.
Some of these problems might require minor repairs, in which case we will be glad to supply a prompt solution.
Repipe services might end up saving you money in terms of future repairs and utility costs.
What kind of Piping Material Would Be Best For Your house?
There are two popular types of piping materials that plumbers use in repipe projects:
Copper and PEX . Both of them have their advantages and disadvantages. Either way , they're safe and efficient, however, there are a few key differences that might sway your decision about which one to choose:
Copper has been the industry standard for a very long time. It produces sturdy joints and has a longer lifetime span than PEX. The only disadvantage of using copper in repipe services is that the upfront cost is higher than PEX.
This material is flexible and makes piping easy to install, it is strong towards acidic compounds as well. On the bad side, it can be easily damaged by ultraviolet light, and rodents between drywalls , or up in the attic.
- Choosing the right company to install your new water system is very importan t -
REPIPING & REROUTING
REPIPE HOME HERO will present on how we plan to perform the required repairs on your water system. We will answer all your questions with positivity and certainty which stems from our rich experience of constructing many water systems over the years.
- REQUIRED STEPS OF OUR WORK -
The replacement of pipes in a home requires three main steps :
Step 1. INSPECTION
Careful inspection throughout the home, paying attention to the current placements of pipes and the amount of fixtures, such as toilets, sinks, showers, tubs, ice makers, hose bibs.
Step 2. PLANNING
Thorough planning based on the placement of the fixtures, making a determination of where the shortest way for the pipes would be to make sure that we can have hot water being pumped as fast as possible . This will save water and energy, as well as ensure that there is little to no inconvenience to the homeowners.
Step 3. BUILDING THE NEW WATER SYSTEM
- Place plastic protective sheets on the floor and all the furniture to prevent dust or dirt.
- A couple of one-square-foot openings in the walls or ceilings per each fixture.
- Start locating the new pipes towards the new route, connecting them and finishing them up. Make sure everything is built to be safe, protective and sturdy.
- After we get close to arranging all the new water pipes, we start cutting and putting away the old rusty and leaky pipes (for that reason the water will have to be shut off for a good amount of time throughout that day, however, we make sure you have water at every night, before we leave).
- The Creation of your new water system includes new stopping valve, PRV(pressure regulator valve) from the main pipe that delivers water to the house from the street. After all pipes, valves and fixtures are fully complete, we put protective insulation over the hot side, to minimize heat loss
- The complete system is inspected once it's complete as well as a second inspection is performed 12 hours after the first check up.
- The Last Activity is closing all the openings that had been made by our company. After closing them, plaster the openings. To match your current walls , spray texture if needed .
- Closing up the drywall takes one to two days, depending on the household. It usually takes two to five days for a regular home repipe depending on the material of the pipes (COPPER or PEX) and size of the house.
- Final Clean Up. Our Company is responsible for cleaning up and making sure you have at least one TOILET, one SINK and one SHOWER available to use before we leave every workday.
OTHER SERVICES WE PERFORM
Plumbing installation or replacement of all kinds of plumbing hardware
- Water Heaters (all kind of WH)
- Shower valves and diverters
- Whole House Water Filtration Systems
- Water Purifier (RO system)
- Instant Hot Water Re - circulator
- Sinks (bath & kitchen)
- And Others
Plese feel free to ask any questions at all times ,
at +1 619 386 0375 or email@example.com
- PUT YOUR TRUST IN REPIPE HOME HERO ! IT PAYS OFF ! -